Daily Extras - Show up 10 min early and do a mile before the workout! Don't care what kind of mile (elliptical, bike, rower, 10 min of burpees!).
- Gotta keep that weight pressed against your collar bones throughout the entire situp movement. You'll be tempted to use the weight to help you do the situp by letting it drift forward. That's wrong. The whole purpose of the weight is to make it harder to do situps.
- If you have to grunt to get the situp, you are doing them right!
- Throw a leg if you have to. Make sure you throw the other leg just as often.
- "But, it hurts my hip flexors!" Um, that's OK! Read THIS!
- Keep your legs straight!
- Don't use your other hand to help. IOW just make it hover there and don't touch the ground, or yourself with it. Now behave!
- Time that mile. Post time to comments.
1 year ago, @klybb12 got me going to the gym. Little did she know how much that first day would change me. It was hard, but I stuck with it. Posting these pictures is WAY out of my comfort zone so don't judge me too hard for them, but I am proud of myself and want to show it. 50(ish) pounds down, more to come 👊
AMAZING Brit! Just AMAZING! Congrats girl and thank you for the inspiration!