AFAP with great form:
Complete each of the five couplets of exercises 3 times before moving to the next couplet. May complete couplets in any order.
10 sumo side steps R with plate 10/25
10 sumo side steps L with plate 10/25
20 burpees on plate
20 jump squats
Post done and extra weights used to comments.
Daily Extras -
Add another round to each couplet.
Sub jumping goblet squats 15/20 for jump squats
- This workout could be done for time, but form is also important for a few of these movements (i.e. sumo sidesteps, high sumos and weighted step back lunges). Do these movements quickly but with full focus on form. No tweaked backs today.
- Move quickly to and from each movement and between each couplet. Make it worth your fitness.
- Biking and runs are full out SPRINTS!
- Keep your elbows higher than your wrists on the high sumos.
- Both arms come up on the biceps curl at the same time (not alternating) when you step back into the lunge. Also, that means 40 curls, so swing those suckers (not strict curls).
- No bike? Do mountain climbers for 1 min. Ouch!
- There will be a lot going on on the floor today, be aware of those around you.
- Vets do the extra rounds and weighted jump squats suggested in the extras.
Oh, just hangin out on the beach without our GPP selves! (Erin & Dane)