Two times through -
On "GO!" class performs 1 min cardio sprint. Go HARD! We will rotate between these 5 exercises:
Before rotating to next cardio sprint, class comes together for 30 slow count reps OTC of ONE of the exercises below. We will rotate between these:
Daily Extras -
- Go bottom 2 bottom on all lifts.
- Stand on 1 leg.
- It's easy, you go from a cardio sprint to ONE of the lifting exercises. After that, switch to a different cardio. Rinse and repeat. Rotate through it twice.
- 30 reps is NO JOKE! We are specifically programmed to do sets of 20 at GPP. This will mean stepping way out of our comfort zones.
- Some of you might need more weight for those OH DB tris.
- Trainer will push you to be back to work within 15 seconds of the last exercise.
- If we run out of DBs, use a bar of the same accumulated weight. Might have to do skull crushers for tris. Skull crushers are easier than OH exts, use 2x the weight suggested.
- "Should we do these strict?" Um ... sure. Mostly do them the way you did them last time.
- Don't remember what you did last time? POST DAMMIT!
Teaching GPP fundamentals to the awesome Instructors at Longfellow Health Clubs in Wayland and Natick, Massachusetts. #gpp #gppfitness #gppfit #longfellowhealthclubs #longfellowtennisclub #trainingtrainers #bringittotheworld #getfit #exercise #theory #growth #teach #train #coaching #instruction #whiteboard #natickma #wayland