Daily Extras - Add the original run (below) back into every round.
200 m front weighted run (waiter carry) 15/20 ea.
- The video for stab crunches right shows an alternating (R&L) twist crunch. For purposes of this workout do all 25 to the R only. Then 25 to the L only. Do not alternate sides per rep.
- The video for stab twisting back extensions show an alternating (R&L) twist. For purposes of this workout do all 25 to the R only. Then 25 to the L only. Do not alternate sides per rep.
- During the SLD: if your R arm is holding a weight, you should be standing on your L leg as you perform the exercise. It's an core thing.
- Crossover Rope Jumps: Using a piece of tape, chalk or line in the floor, jump BOTH feet side to side over the line while jumping rope. From Shmoop who created and tested this workout:"These are not as easy as one might think. I was a sweaty mess by the end."
- Front Weighted Run (extras today): With your arms hanging at the sides with a 90 deg bend at elbows (in an L shape), hold the DBs keeping the weights away from your body while you run. It's best if your elbows are in FRONT of your torso. ROUGH!
How your knees should look if you add 50 lunge steps to Fandango. (Whit, Mo, Tara, Sid)