Daily Extras - Add 5 reps to each.
- You may use cables (with ropes) for the ski squats if you like. Try 5/8 for resistance.
- Aussie pullups can be done on a low bar (Smith machines).
- If you are new to Aussies or if you haven't done them for a while, I forbid you to do them all! If you try, you won't be able to straighten your arms for the better part of a week!
- Cardio conversion for 400m run is approx 2 min.
- Had to stay away from the pushers today. We've been slamming them this week. They're done.
- HR should be 85% throughout (if ready).
- It's nice to be back from Boston. I enjoyed it there, but sure missed you guys.
GPP Academy just rocks! Nothing inspires me more! Thanks Coach Lindsay!