Daily Extras -
Take 3 min rest after the workout. Then, beginning with the number of reps where you left off, come back down the hill subtracting 4 reps per round. End with no fewer than 4 reps.
- It looks like this:
- 1st round pick up the bar, do 2 press, 2 squat, 2 row, put the bar down and rest 1 min.
- 2nd round pick up the bar do 4,4,4 put the bar down and rest 1 min. and so on...
- It's imperative that you keep your spine neutral.
- If your back starts to twinge a bit, drop weight and shallow up the squat. Post alts/subs to comments.
- Keep track of total reps. Soreness factor (especially in the legs) will be a thing for some of you above 56 reps (set 14) at this weight (vets ignore-ish).
- Note where you fail and why. You may be weak in that area (OH, wind, back). Ask trainer for specific strengthening/conditioning exercises (off-site post to comments, please be as detailed and introspective as possible) to overcome this weakness.
It's about moderation, yo!