- This workout is cool. It's been a long time since we pulled it out.
- Remember to do this in rounds. It's not straight-sets today. Go from the OH to the pushups to the chair dips taking 45 seconds between each one.
- It's cool to stack those weights on, but not at expense of the timing. Timing is key. No more than 45 secs between exercises please.
- If you start to struggle with the strict pushups go to your knees. If you need something in between doing pushups from your toes and your knees, try one knee pushups.
- Keep your body close to the chair on those chair dips. Lower your body until elbows are at 90 deg.
"Hey, Neil I heard you lost 20 lbs ... How'd you do it?"
Um, well ... I do this GPP thing. Also, my boy taught me to eat better. Read Kohl's Story.