Complete couplets in any order. Complete all rounds of couplet before moving to the next. Stay busy!
15 BB biceps curls 45/65
:45 sec elliptical sprint 8/10
15 front squats 45/65
:45 sec standing spinbike sprint
Daily Extras - None today.
- An elliptical sprint = keep speed above 75
- What does 8/10 on the elliptical mean? Females use level 8, Males 10.
- How to set elliptical level? Jump on and crank the platforms until display lights up -> push "quick start" lower left hand corner -> select number of desired level OR up/down arrow.
- Don't sit down on the bike. Standing simulates a sprint.
- Keep the pushups strict.
- I prefer the much safer OG box jumps. Maybe that's because I'm an OG.
- No elliptical/bike? Cool do a commiserate amount of cardio (RIP, burpees, rope jumps etc.)
I've always hated these bands. Ever had a 2" rubber band smack you in the crotchital area when stretched from 7'? Thing is, most of us can't simulate a kip with them so we lose benefits. Not the way @kalisonwhite is doing them. I can get behind this. I mean, if wasnt for the whole snapped in the crotch thing. Then again, im guessing it hurt the band more than it hurt me, right? #gpp #gppfit #crotchofsteel #pullups #kippingpullups #dyspnea #fitmom #fitchick #optimalhealth #spri #pulluppband
First time I've ever seen this work. Cool Alison!