Daily Extras - Do the squats (100).
- I was trying to think of a cool prank to play on you today. I'm not that creative. I was going to consult Shmoop (She and Court are the undisputed queens of pranks), but I didn't follow through. Sorry. Instead I will use the space on this blog to help all of humanity on one of the most confusing of days. So, let this workout note serve to remind you not to be gullible today!
- I've been hammering your legs this week. They need a break. That being said, a few of you are fine. Do the extras.
- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got your back flared up, use only ONE.
- If your back is worked from this week, convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
😬💚SADLY, THIS IS ME MORE TIMES THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT💚😬. In fact, I'm sure a lot of us do this! You are so strict an ritualistic with your diet all week... and then the weekend rolls around, and all of our self-control and will-power goes out the window! WHY?!?! There's no regular routine, there's more eating out, there's friends and family tempting us with goodies! 💚My CHALLENGE to you and myself, eat as healthy as possible this weekend. Don't erase all the hard work you did all week! Be in control of your food choices! Don't live with a heavy guilty conscience of WHY did I just eat that! YOU can do it! 💚 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 💚 -Linds #tgisaturday #iifymgirls #iifym #jamieandlinds #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #smarteatingchoices