Daily Extras -
- Use weight in your lap 25/45 for chair dips.
- Sub squat with jumping goblet squats 15/20.
- After the workout: complete 2 more rounds of each couplet.
- If you are a vet (at least 4 months), shoot for:
- 20 chair dips
- 20 Aussies
- 15 v-ups
- 20 squats
- Some of you experience arm swelling/pain after more than 50 Aussies. If you know this is you, scale baby. If you don't know, assume it is you.
- Feet together and legs straight during those v-ups.
- I almost never count all my reps during this one. Seems like I just lose my mind during this type of workout and can't count. Still, it's important to me to have some sort of measurement system to know if I am making progress. Instead of counting every rep, I usually just make a goal (workout notes #1) and mark deviations from my goals. What are your methods for keeping track during this type of workout (and Tabata's etc.)?
Using my fitness at Pioneer Park in St. George, Utah.