- Depending upon your fitness level and experience with this type of workout, this has the potential to go over 40 min today. It wasn't meant to be an hour long workout. Please cap your workout time at 40 min.
- Vets move quickly! Excited to see the times you put up. Need them. Please POST!
- These are light DLs, but don't underestimate them. Neutral spine please!
- Grip the pulldowns just outside of the bends of the bar.
- Don't have a pulldown cable? Try THIS.
- When going for time I prefer less strict movements (generally). Therefore conditioning curls and snaked pushups.
- Can't just do 50 total biceps conditioning curls. That'd only be 25 per arm. It'd also be weak sauce (unless you're new).
- I've been hammering switches ever since the weather got cold. If your feet are beaten up, do any other form of cardio for 2 min.
I'm Always Surprised at the Paradoxical Nature of Life.
"... Great straightness seems twisted.
Great intelligence seems stupid.
Great eloquence seems awkward.
Great truth seems false.
Great discussion seems silent."
- Lao Tzu