- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got you flared up, use only ONE.
- If your back is worked from this week from the cleans yesterday, convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
Philosophic Friday - Why we drop bars at GPP.
My account of the story where the guy yells at us for dropping bars and how it resolved.
GPP HQ will be holding only the 08:45 & 0930 workouts Jan 1, 2018. Happy New Year!
The January 40 Workout Challenge!
Details in the vid below.