Daily Extras - Pound another min of those sideups per side. Also, add another 800 to the end of this workout.
- If you live where it is cold and icy, use discretion. Please don't hurt yourself outside in the cold and/or dark. If you need, use a 4 min cardio (anything) as an alt for the run.
- Use a stability ball for the crunches if you'd like a little more tension on your abs.
- Weight the sideups if these are too easy.
- Crunches are an ab move. Situps are a (almost) full body conditioning move for the anterior chain.
- Keep those arms straight on your superman back extensions. I can't work the important muscles of the upper back and shoulders if your arms are bent. Need to work those too!