- It's been a weird week. We need some lifting.
- I'm going to do the biceps in an agonist superset.
- Alt. biceps curls are not conditioning style.
- I'll probably superset the skull crushers and triceps cable pushdowns.
- (heavy) = form/muscular failure on final rep.
- (med & slow) = max burn achieved by final rep. You'll need to do very slow reps (2-0-2-1). Squeeze (flex) at the top of the mvmt.
- Pro Tip: Triceps Cable Pushdowns - Keep the Angle Out
- Biceps: Palms facing up or down?
- Types of Sets - Even professional trainers get it wrong. Knowing stuff like this puts you ahead of the curve.