Daily Extras -
- Use weight in your lap 25/45 for chair dips.
- Sub squat with jumping goblet squats 15/20.
- After the workout: complete 2 more rounds of each couplet.
- If you are a vet (at least 4 months), shoot for:
- 20 chair dips
- 20 Aussies
- 15 v-ups
- 20 squats
- Some of you experience arm swelling/pain after more than 50 Aussies. If you know this is you, scale baby. If you don't know, assume it is you.
- Feet together and legs straight during those v-ups.
- I almost never count all my reps during this one. Seems like I just lose my mind during this type of workout and can't count. Still, it's important to me to have some sort of measurement system to know if I am making progress. Instead of counting every rep, I usually just make a goal (workout notes #1) and mark deviations from my goals. What are your methods for keeping track during this type of workout (and Tabata's etc.)?