- I've been hammering those curls lately. I'll drop it soon. Just give it one more time, if you can.
- TWO DBs = a lot of weight for pressjacks. If we've got you flared up, use only ONE.
- If your back is worked from this week convert KB swings to Superman back ext.
- High rep workouts are still meant to be done with terrific form.
- The conditioning curls are counted 1+1=1. Like God intended.
- Remember, arms should get all the way straight, and then all the way bent. Let the hips do the rest. It's OK to put a bunch of shoulder and torso into these. You're supposed to.
- Go at those rope jumps like your house is on fire and the only thing you have to knock the flames down with is the wind of your rope.
- Keep track of the highest consecutive number of rope jumps. You may surely go above 1000 if you are on a roll.
Use Your Fitness!
It's been a good week all! ROUGH WEEK! If you're not sore this week, you are not human! Then again, is ANYONE who does this?
Hope you enjoy a safe and happy weekend (even though that's kind of weird). If you find yourself out and about this weekend "using your fitness," stop for a sec, snap a pic and send it our way (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to feature you here on the site.