Warm-up (for time) -
- Starting with "go," then every min after you must complete burpees.
- Continue completing burpees on the minute and performing V-ups until you have accumulated 100 V-ups
5 sets of 5 back squats AHAP
Rest as needed between sets of squats.
Post weights used to comments.
- Nothing pairs better with burpees than V-ups!
- When you go heavy for a 5x5 the point is not to go to the burn. You should instead work hard to find a weight that challenges you to achieve 5 reps without hitting the wall, but you should get close.
- If you do this right, you should be completely recovered before attempting your next set.
- If you do it right, you should you should find a weight that mandates 2-5 min of rest.
So proud of this chick! Andrea is such an inspiration! This girl has lost a total of 55 lbs. 21 of those have been since she started GPP In October! Andrea is also following weight watchers to help in her weight loss journey. "I've been sick most of the month of January, and all I could think about was getting back to my workouts at GPP." Nice work Andrea! #inspiration #gppfit #gppfitness #gpp #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #optimalhealth #fitness #neverquit #noexcuses #youcandoit #fitnessexample #seeyourtoesagain #makeyouapriority #gppnwa #weightwatchers @themardisfamily