Two times through -
On "GO!" class performs 2 min cardio sprint. Go HARD! We will rotate between these 5 exercises:
Before rotating to next cardio sprint, you must perform 30 reps of ONE of the exercises below. Do this on your own count. Rotate between these:
Post "Rx" to comments.
- It's easy, you go from a cardio sprint to ONE of the lifting exercises. After that, switch to a different cardio. Rinse and repeat. Rotate through it twice.
- 30 reps is NO JOKE! We are specifically programmed to do sets of 20 at GPP. This will mean stepping way out of our comfort zones.
- On the other version of this I'm asking for slow reps. Need them fast today.
- Use terrific form!
- I know that OH DB press demo calls for strict movements. It's best if you do them fast.
- Be back to work within 15 seconds of the last exercise.
- POST DAMMIT!
The many faces of the chinup. Assisted, pulldown, jumping and resistance, or full strict. All of these options are working. If you can't do the strict body weight chinup, try one of these variations. Excellent work ladies! @whitdavis03 @mobiehn @utahhairstylist @candicedbement @gppneil @fitness_food_friends #gpp #gppfit #gppfitness #chinup #smithmachine #girlswholift #healthis #fitnessis #progress #youcandothis #inspire @inspirefitnessofficial
Are there instructional methods or movements you'd like to see more of in this format? Post to comments.