- Workouts like this will help to move some blood around. That'll make you feel a bit better. Probably even help you recover a little faster.
- You're not on the clock today. Just get your HR up and keep it there. To do this effectively, you'll have to be looking ahead. Know where you are going next and make quick transitions from one exercise to the next.
- Can I partition? NO - It's like 35 reps! Try to get them all in one go!
- Maybe just watch out for those pullups. It's probably a good idea to break them into small chunks by doing sets of 3-5. If that seems like too many, alternate between jumping pullups and kips.
- Post time to comments.
- You are on the clock, but use stellar form.
- Use two DBs to weight the squats. Hold them anywhere. I like to hold them on my shoulders. Some like to hold them down to their sides.
- Use only one DB for the HWS.
A Note From Expressions Dance...
Are your kids getting cabin fever this winter? Get them out of the house and burning some energy in a dance class! We have partnered up with Expressions Dance to offer our GPP Members a great discount. Use promo code "GPPfamily" and save $30 on registration.
They offer a variety of classes for ages 2 and up including hip hop, jazz/ballet combo, tumbling, tiny tots, and preschool dance. This deal for our members is also valid for their prestigious academic preschool (registration just opened for Fall 2017 and spots are filling up fast). You can sign up for a free trial class on their website. This offer expires on Feb 20th. Check them out! www.dancetoexpress.com
Nothing inspires me more than someone who actively makes a difference in the health of the next generation! My little girl Adelaide has taken dance from Amy and her fine staff at Expressions Dance most of her life. To say I'm impressed with their program would be an understatement.