Warm-up by performing 2 light sets sets of each movement below. Use reps suggested per exercise for warm-up. Second set should be slightly heavier than the first.
With ea. rep at 2-0-2-0 speed, complete 4 rounds of:
Post alts (if any) plus instructions to future self for how to get more out of this workout next time.
- Watch the vid.
- Go to the burn on each mvmt.
- Use heavier weights (if needed) to achieve burn.
- Use lighter weights (if needed) to achieve burn.
- chinup alt (bands)
- Take those v-ups at a super slow speed.
- You are not on the clock. Do not perform this workout for time.
- Rounds = from the OH, straight over to the fr squat, to the chins, to the Vs. This workout is not done in supersets nor straight sets.
It's been a rough couple of weeks. (Zach's hands)