Daily Extras - Add 10 min.
- Yes, I know we've done this workout a lot in the last 6 weeks. Here was the thinking. We are going into a LONG weekend. A lot of us are going to eat like crap all weekend. So we need some pre-burn. The "Pulse" workout we had planned won't cut it. So, "Tarable" it is!
- If you need more (cardio) try stacking 2 plates or try this.
- No cables? OH DB triceps ext. for you.
- I'm a little iffy on the weight suggested for triceps press downs. Experiment with the weights. Let me know what you settled on (in comments). Weight should be just barely manageable on your first set of 25. The next set may not be. That's fine.
- Tap down elbows and toes on EVERY crunch.
- Pelvis and shoulder blades and pelvis come off with EVERY crunch.
Just the other day, someone was asking if I knew a way to get more out of crunches. Then I caught Candice doing this! You should try. It's killer
Derek & Kym throw down those pushups extras from the other day. Rough!