(Programming brought to you by Lindsay Kossin this week - Thank you Linds)
Warm-up – 4 rounds:
Workout - Complete 5 sets of each:
Rest 2-3 min. between exercises.
Post weight(s) used to comments.
Workout Notes (from Linds):
- Back Squat Bar Placement
- Go heavy on the squats. You only get 25 total reps so each one has to count. That being said, don't go so heavy that you aren't confident you'll complete the lift from rack to racked.
- We are a little behind on pulls so I needed to throw some of those in the mix.
- Don't be afraid to use a little bit of body with those KB bent rows. Just a LITTLE though. Note that these are not AHAP. It's better to have good form than too heavy of weight. Keep your knees slightly bent and your backs straight! Use a bench or the box to stabilize your movement.
- The workout can be done in straight sets or supersets. Read Types of Sets - by Neil.
- Do the extras if you can still walk.