Complete couplets in any order. Complete all rounds of couplet before moving to the next.
15 BB bent row 65/95
:45 sec elliptical sprint 8/10
15 front squats 45/65
:45 sec standing spinbike sprint
Daily Extras - None today. Watch vid on supplement stacking (again) instead.
- Needed to start the week out with some strong pulling, so switched biceps for back.
- Don't be afraid of a little more weight on the BRs.
- An elliptical sprint = keep speed above 75
- What does 8/10 on the elliptical mean? Females use level 8, Males 10.
- How to set elliptical level? Jump on and crank the platforms until display lights up -> push "quick start" lower left hand corner -> select number of desired level OR up/down arrow.
- Don't sit down on the bike. Standing simulates a sprint.
- Keep the pushups strict.
- I prefer the much safer OG box jumps. Maybe that's because I'm an OG.
- No elliptical/bike? Cool do a commiserate amount of cardio (RIP, burpees, rope jumps etc.)
It's why we do all this exercising in the first place, no? Thanks for the inspiration Aron. Also, if your kid is interested in Dance, you can do no better than Expressions Dance!