- Put the saddle all the way down. Do your pedaling out of the saddle. Sprint!
- You should be breathing heavy throughout this entire workout.
- Limit transition times. Those 5 secs come at you fast. Be looking ahead to the next station.
- Don't bother strapping yourself into the row. Takes too long.
- Where are the Daily Extras? I don't post them if the workout goes for more than 40 min.
- No bikes/rowers? Cool. Any 1 min cardio move aimed at incr HR is fine (burpees, running, rope jumps, plate switches, etc.).
- Nixed the KBs. Giving your low back a rest.
Good workout regimines keep kids in front of the bars instead of behind them. #GPPKids