Daily Extras - I rarely ask for extras on a Tuesday (read: "Super Tuesday" - by Neil). This is the day where you need all your focus and concentration be on the lifts. Every rep of every set counts on Tuesday. Can't waste even ONE!
- How to determine "moderate" weight? It's easy. Find a weight that leaves you with 2-3 reps left in the tank at the end of your set. If we are asking for a 6 set, you should finish the 6 reps thinking, "could have done 9."
- Since we haven't been going heavy with power lifts or parts of the OLYs for some time, man of you will need to scale back a bit until your body is up to speed. How can you know if you need to scale back a bit? If you are wondering - you do!
- Each rep is touch and go! Don't count the set if you are dropping between each rep. That being said ...,
- DROP that stupid bar if you get in trouble. Where people get hurt most often is while trying to recover a fast lift (power clean, PSC) that has been missed. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a good idea. If that bar isn't precisely where you want it when you accelerate it to the racked position - BAIL! Live to lift another set, man.
- Might consider trowing down 50-100 stab situps after this workout to decompress the spine a bit (read: Decompressing - by Neil).