Two times through -
On "GO!" class performs 1 min cardio sprint. Go HARD! We will rotate between these 5 exercises:
Before rotating to next cardio sprint, class comes together for 30 slow count reps OTC of ONE of the exercises below. We will rotate between these:
Daily Extras -
- Go bottom 2 bottom on all lifts.
- Stand on 1 leg.
- We like to circle back to new workouts within a week of when it was created. This way we gain a bit more experience with it before putting it away for a few months.
- It's easy, you go from a cardio sprint to ONE of the lifting exercises. After that, switch to a different cardio. Rinse and repeat. Rotate through it twice.
- 30 reps is NO JOKE! We are specifically programmed to do sets of 20 at GPP. This will mean stepping way out of our comfort zones.
- Some of you might need more weight for those OH DB tris.
- Trainer will push you to be back to work within 15 seconds of the last exercise.
- If we run out of DBs, use a bar of the same accumulated weight. Might have to do skull crushers for tris. Skull crushers are easier than OH exts, use 2x the weight suggested.
- "Should we do these strict?" Um ... sure.
- Thanks to Amy Ohlson for the great week of programming and for this cool new workout!
Click the pic to go to their most-excellent instagram feed!