Daily Extras - Add 50 tap down crunches per round.
- Biceps and triceps are strict.
- You may NOT partition.
- If the weight is too light, make adjustments. If it's too heavy, frickin deal with it. Hehe. That was only meant for some of the vets.
- Triceps are done with a single DB.
- What's a good sub for an 800? Usually 4 mins of something cardio. Give it a 7/8 out of 10 effort.
- Turn your palms up (thumbs out) for strict biceps curls. Don't swing the weight past your body on the down.
What To Do When A Snake Bites You On A Remote Trail - Flotography
In case you could use some knowledge while out using your fitness.