Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise.
Post total reps for KB swings & rope jumps, distance for row & ellipse to comments.
Daily Extras -
Choose 2 of the movements above (or a weak area) and do them again! Do all 5 over again if you're feeling froggy!
- I realize some of you did this Saturday. Most didn't though and again won't hurt.
- If I were you, I'd put one of the lifting exercises in between each of the cardios. I would especially put a cardio between the burpees and pushups.
- There will only be a :30 sec transition time between exercises.
- Play with the weight on the lat pull down. Don't be stuck on the suggested numbers. We are still trying to dial in the Rx.
- Also, did you know, on the lat pull down, that if you have one weight stack on 7 and the other on 8 you are doing 7 1/2. Yep, it's a tweener. Now you know.
- If no lat pull down - jumping pullups
- If no elliptical - mountain climbers
- if no spin bike - box jumps
Are You GPP Programmer Material?
I'm having a ton of fun with this sub-for-Neil programming stuff. Loved Tara's ideas last week. Many of you wrote to let me know you loved it too. Some of you took the time to say you loved all of our subs (Theresa, Spencer, Shmoopy & Tara) but that you liked one more than the other! Talk about great feedback.
Now, I want to invite you to do it. If you are up to it.
I've always said this GPP thing is community driven and that the best ideas are yet to come. So, if you know the process (yes, there IS one) and would like to give it a try, we'd love to storm your stuff!
That sounds weird. "Storm your stuff!" hehe.
Anyway, there are some rules.
- It has to be GPP.
- It has to be our programming method (P,P,S,C).
- It has to conform to our weekly bias (P,P,S,C).
- You must create at least 1 original. This means it must be named, tested, filmed and approved (by me) in advance. I'll help if you like.
- I don't have a 5th rule, but I felt like 4 looked slight.
Don't know our programming method? Cool, I can teach you. It's good stuff, but you'll have to get to Utah and go through the Intensive. I'm putting another one together. If you have a date (it takes 2 days) in mind that works best for you, write to me and I'll try to put it near that date. Watch the site for an announcement. Don't want to come to Utah, sit through 2 days of lecture/practical, pay the money? Cool - READ THE SITE. It's all there, man.
Write to neil@gppfitness if you'd like us to storm your stuff.
Why do we do all that balance stuff? (Sid, using her fitness)