Daily Extras - Pick 3 and do them again.
- This workout is not to be dogged. Unless you are new, you should push it. :30 sec should NOT seem like enough rest between exercises.
- Choose settings on the elliptical and spin bikes that challenge you. You should be huffing along at an 8 out of 10 RPE.
- Workouts like this mainly appear on Saturdays. Saturdays are the day when I'm done with your programming for the week and I need a filler. For the next 6 weeks I'm going to keep your HR up. What I'm trying to say is you'll see more like this.
- Press Jacks should be done with ONE DB only. Not trying to find your failure point and tire the shoulders. With the lighter weight, I'm hoping you can preserve the shoulders and push through the entire 5 min.
- We've been a little light on legs lately. Those ski squats should mend the deficit.
- Note how the ski squats are complimented by the press jacks?
- Lil Kate got 100 burpees in 5 min. Just sayin.
- Thanks for the great new workout ideas Shmoop.
Kettlebell kisses from OK!