Two times through -
On "GO!" class performs 1 min cardio sprint. Go HARD! We will rotate between these 5 exercises:
Before rotating to next cardio sprint, class comes together for 30 slow count reps OTC of ONE of the exercises below. We will rotate between these:
Daily Extras -
- Go bottom 2 bottom on all lifts.
- Stand on 1 leg.
- It's easy, you go from a cardio sprint to ONE of the lifting exercises. After that, switch to a different cardio. Rinse and repeat. Rotate through it twice.
- 30 reps is NO JOKE! We are specifically programmed to do sets of 20 at GPP. This will mean stepping way out of our comfort zones.
- Some of you might need more weight for those OH DB tris.
- Trainer will push you to be back to work within 15 seconds of the last exercise.
- If we run out of DBs, use a bar of the same accumulated weight. Might have to do skull crushers for tris. Skull crushers are easier than OH exts, use 2x the weight suggested.
- "Should we do these strict?" Um ... sure.
- Thanks to Amy Ohlson for the great week of programming and for this cool new workout!
If you get to the switches and you aren't really breathing heavy yet, try this.