Complete 5 supersets of:
Compelte 3 super sets of:
Post weights used to comments, then move to the conditioning.
"Cardio Tabata" (minus KB)
Perform 8 rounds of 20 seconds work followed immediately by 10 seconds rest for each of the following exercises. Complete all 8 rounds before moving to the next exercise.
Post total reps for each exercise (meters for row) to comments.
Daily Extras - Choose 2 of the movements above (or a weak area) and do them again! Do all 5 over again if you went nuts yesterday!
- You'll have about 15 min to complete the arms portion of the workout today, then it's on to the conditioning.
- For those who won't read the "superset" article: A superset is where you go from one exercise to the next without resting. After you've completed both sets - you rest.
- How much rest? Only as much as you need to complete the next set.
- The purpose of a SS is to grossly fatigue a muscle. Resting until completely recovered negates the effect.
- You may use a little monkey motion on those kick backs, but keep them stricter than not.
- No KBs because - our backs!
M&M showing some impressive flexi ON TOP of his incredible core strength!