Daily Extras -
- Ladies complete 75 PERFECTLY strict pushups
- Gents complete 100 PERFECTLY strict pushups
- Stay flexible with the number of Aussies you do today. It's just a warm up. If you typically get sore arms from these, stay below 50 total. Less if you're new. Take plenty of rest between warm-up sets. 90-120 seconds suggested.
- Take no rests between rounds of the workout. It'll be interesting to see the difference between the weights posted for set #1 vs. set #5.
- Remember this suggestion? "It'll be interesting to see the difference in weights posted between this workout and the NEXT time we do this one, which is the point."
- Having a hard time doing those pushups (daily extras) using STRICT form? Try one knee pushups.
You'll Be Seeing a Change in the Programming
In general, March is a miserable month. It'd be better if it'd just stay warm all the time. That would be the only civil thing to do after a long winter. But NOOOO! March can't be civil. Instead it insists on lulling us into a false state of happiness with a day or two of sunshine then BAM - it marches all over our souls with cold weather, rain and SNOW!
Wait, maybe that's why they call it ...
Anyhoo ..., at least March is a cool month from a programming perspective. This is the time of year where we start prepping for sun's out guns out weather!
You'll be seeing a lot more cardio and higher reps in the programming from here until Oct! A little more cardio and some high reps will help harden up those bods we've been shaping all winter!
M&M must be a rancher ...