- Programming is brought to you by Spencer Whaley of GPP NWA this week! Thanks Spence!
- This workout is cool. It's been a long time since we pulled it out.
- Remember to do this in rounds. It's not straight-sets today. Go from the weighted pushups to the stricts to the chair dips taking 45 seconds between each one.
- It's cool to stack those weights on, but not at expense of the timing. Timing is key. No more than 45 secs between exercises please.
- If you start to struggle with the stricts go to your knees. If you need something in between doing pushups from your toes and your knees, try one knee pushups.
- Keep your body close to the chair on those chair dips. Lower your body until elbows are at 90 deg.
This is good advice! Thanks Kelly!