Daily Extras - Add:
- 3 laps on the elliptical 8/10
- 5 mins spin bike jogging (out of the saddle)
- If you did all of the workouts this week, you need this one.
- Replace the KB swings for alt DB conditioning curls (R+L=1) if your back is tweakin' a bit.
- Remember, we are going for time here. Plow this - with good form.
- Partition in any manner you like.
HELLth Week starts Monday!
This week (like other HELLth weeks before) is uber ROUGH. The challenge this week is to complete every workout. ALL SIX. Those who do will raise their health and fitness to a new level. Those who finish all of these workouts will have accomplished something special. If you can get through HELLth week, you can get through a week of just about ANYTHING. Please be careful, but give this week your heart.
One of the things we have learned at GPP is that you are WAY more capable than you give yourself credit for. What you are able to endure REALLY will astound you. After this week, you will know this. After this week, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. You can never again say, "that is too hard for me." You will break through barriers during this week, if you'll let yourself.
SO CLOSE! 94 burpees in 5 min is NO JOKE! Congrats Whitney.