Daily Extras - Pick 3 and do them again.
- This workout is not to be dogged. Unless you are new, you should push it. :30 sec should NOT seem like enough rest between exercises.
- Choose settings on the elliptical and spin bikes that challenge you. You should be huffing along at an 8 out of 10 RPE.
- The day we wrote this (thanks Shmoop) I knew it was destined for Saturdays, but we'll make and exception for it today!
- Press Jacks should be done with ONE DB only. Not trying to find your failure point and tire the shoulders. With the lighter weight, I'm hoping you can preserve the shoulders and push through the entire 5 min.
- Note how the ski squats are complimented by the press jacks?
- Lil Kate got 100 burpees in 5 min. Just sayin.
I mostly hate this kind of stuff, but for a very narrow window around the first part of every new year I'm modestly open to it.
"13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful." by Morgan Robson
For those of you wondering, "YES!" HELLth week begins Monday! Consider this workout the calm before the storm!
Impressive is being this kind of example to your daughter, but only slightly more impressive than losing 50 lbs! Congrats Andrea!