- Timed workouts are at the heart of what we do. They are important for marking and tracking intensity of workouts. High intensity heavy breathing is one of the keys primarily responsible for the astounding results we see at GPP on a daily basis.
- Intensity has many forms. Just because one workout (Specter) can put you on the floor in a pile of writhing pain, does not make it more effective than a workout that induces an intense burn to the belly of a muscle you are targeting.
- Try to focus on movement standards today. Complete full movements to receive the intended benefits of this workout.
- How slow? 4-0-4-0. That's 4 slow counts up, no rest at the top, 4 slow counts down, no rest at the bottom.
- If you do it right you'll love the burn.
Here is how it should look.