Daily Extras - You shouldn't have enough gas in the tank for extras after this workout.
- My favorite all-time heavy workout!
- Have only posted this a couple of times in the last 6 yrs.
- "With purpose" = not on the clock, but stay busy.
- To stay safe we recommend doing 2-4 sets of lighter work before going BW.
- Warm-up by practicing skills and drills for each mvmt.
- Then GO NUTS! (rookies ignore)
- Rookies should spend do much lighter weights while learning to master mvmts.
- "Wait, I thought we did Push/Pull/Squat/Core on Mondays!" Yep, but we are scheduled for some heavy pulls tomorrow. Didn't want to double up on your shoulder joints like that. PROGRAMMING!
For when you can't seem to get over a plateau. (Those are 2" washers from Home Depot)