Daily Extras -
Replace the recommendation for 5 burpees with 7.
- It's been a REALLY long time since we did this one last. You are doing well if your are squatting into the mid 20s each time. We've seen folks get 45-50.
- Watch the clock closely today. It’ll help you to get the most out of this workout.
- Sometimes we let the clock get a way from us a little on a set, or two. Either we fall behind our usual pace, which cost reps over the short haul, or we get ahead of our pace for a round, or two, which costs us rest and forcing a slow down later in the workout.
- Going out too hard AND/OR taking it too easy could cost you equally in terms of lost fitness benefit.
- I suggest you try and notice the time on the clock when you come in from your sprint. Vets, try to be back from your run within 40-50 sec.
- If it is the sprints that are killing you, but you feel OK on the burps, take a little more time on the sprint and make the time up on the burps. It’ll usually balance out and make it possible to do more squats over-all.
Keeping track this way will also help you remember where your strengths and weaknesses are with this workout. It makes it easier to address these issues throughout your week.
Interesting. Thanks to Josh S. for sending it over.
This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Exercising - George Dvorsky
These two have been CMAU for nearly 7 years! Thanks for the chuckle this morn.