Daily Extras - 3 sets of:
burnout V-twists 15/20
rest 60 sec.
- burnout sets?
- Remember, a burnout set is a max effort push.
- The point of the sit squat hip mobility exercise is to incr flexibility. It's not a work set. It's not a static hold. Sit right down on your calves if you can.
- The power cleans are to be done at a moderate weight. Work on your form here.
Each rep is touch and go. Dropping between reps negates the purpose and some of the benefits.
Learn the "thigh bump" technique - ask your trainer. It's a technique that improves athleticism and helps to prevent you from trying to muscle this movement.
- How to know if you are using a moderate weight? A moderate weight is heavy, but doesn't top out. IOW you shouldn't be maxed out at rep #8. You should have a few left in the tank. Not a whole set, but more than just 1. If you completed your set and you knew you could do 1-3 more, that's a moderately weighted set.
- Stay plastic with your weights today. The weight you start with might be different from the weight you end with. This is cool.
- Don't waste sets. If you do a set that seemed easy to you - don't count it. Rest for a bit (90s), put more weight on and try it again. Only count sets you consider to be "moderately weighted."
- Tuesdays are magic. You should never miss a Tuesday.
Sweet sweat TJ!