1 burpee on the first minute,
2 burpees on the second minute, and so on ...
- Continue adding 1 burpee per minute for as long as you are able.
- When you max out take 1 min off.
- Then, go back down the hill the same way you went up.
Post number of rounds successfully completed to comments.
Daily Extras - Run it off - 1 mile.
- Go back an look at the last time we did this. Yep, it's been a while. Some pretty high numbers in the comments section, no? If you're hoping to beat those high numbers keep this in mind: You have to come back down that hill!
- Be a stickler about your burpee form. Chest flat down to jump in the air with hands above your head.
- NEVER clap a burpee. They really don't deserve applause.
- This will be interesting. Pumped about it. Thanks Theresa!
I'm delighted at the outstanding job OK-T is doing on our programming this week. She is spot on! Just last week I received several notes from folks saying (sorry Judy), "it's time to do a burpee workout!" And look what she has brought to us today!
That's the thing about programming. Programming brings what it needs unto itself. Srsly. I can't count how many times I've posted a workout only to go to the comments section, or social media after and find many of you have already called it. It's cool.
I feel bad for those out there who are just making it up. Just throwing down WHATEVERTHEHELL. Nobody can really guess what's coming up tomorrow because, man, there just isn't any real programming. They are just making **it up. These places literally make a living by employing the same scientific principles involved in getting up from the couch, walking to the kitchen for ice cream & chips, and then walking all the way back. Yes! I guess technically it IS exercise. And it is better than nothing. So YES, I guess it does kinda (technically) count ... but,
Oh, just hanging out ... doin some GPP ... on a ship ... in ALASKA ... with a helicopter in the background. Thanks Kami for the pix.