Daily Extras -
Perform 3 bouts of as many continuous mins of plank holds as you are able. Rest 1 min between each bout.
- Yes, we did just do this workout a month ago. It was cool. Let's do it again.
- 1 GPP complex is comprised of 25 individual reps over 5 separate movements. You must not put the bar down (you may tap it) once you lift it until all 25 reps are completed.
- Strict presses are light to medium weight. Just warming the shoulders up here.
- Weight those pushups if needed. You should struggle to get 10.
- Straighter legs are better on dips.
- The 2 minute rest is a part of each round.
GPP Kids Classes start TODAY!
It's 8 weeks of 2x/wk fitness training for your little ones. During each class they'll do a complete warm-up, learn a movement skill (squat, pushup, KB swing, etc.), do a complete workout, AND - if there's time left over - play an active game.
You may register your little ones by clicking HERE. OR just bring them down to the gym at 10:30 am. We can get them signed up at the gym.
Remember, anything above a 90 in the heat index is a NO-GO!