- My favorite all-time heavy workout!
- Have only posted this 2x in the last 6 yrs.
- "With purpose" = not on the clock, but stay busy.
- To stay safe we recommend doing 2-4 sets of lighter work before going BW.
- Warm-up by practicing skills and drills for each mvmt.
- Then GO NUTS! (rookies ignore)
- Rookies should spend do much lighter weights while learning to master mvmts.
Kitty & hub (Jeremy) using their fitness! #thisiswhywedo
If you find yourself out and about this weekend enjoying your health & fitness - snap a pic! As you post that pic to social media tag us (#GPPfitness #usingmyfitness) so we can find it! We'd love to feature the pic here on the site.