- Don't be intimidated by this workout. The hardest part is the fist 25 burpees. After that, it's like sleepy time. You almost feel guilty about how easy it is.
- Vets, if you want more out of this, leave the burpees for the end. They are harder at the end. Even though the rest of this is pretty easy.
- Keep neutral spine on those PCs. Re-set deliberately after each burpee.
- Commit to touching your chest on every pushups. Every ONE!
- Burpee: King of All Exercises
- 100 burpees sub 5 min
Q & A:
Trying something new, I answered a question (via video) from N. Monaco who follows from off-site. Thanks for the Q!
If you have questions please submit them HERE.
GPP Intensive Training Seminar
Apr 17 (eve)& Apr 18 (all day)
For more info click button ==>
Peeps out-n-about using their fitness this weekend!