Daily Extras - 4 rounds of:
Try not to touch down during the switch between R & L curls. It'd be cool to see you go from seated to standing without touching down. Haha. Don't lose a collar bone over trying though.
- Take a good LONG warm-up today. Just take your sweet time with the rope jumps and situps.
- Do more than 1 set of warm-ups with the power clean work. 3-5 is in the hunt.
- Warm-up gradually with increasingly heavier weight.
- Pay particularly close attention to your form while warming-up.
- Don't use your arms to clean the weight. "Jump" the weight up. By doing so, you'll tap into the larger muscles of the hips & trunk.
- 500 m rows are flat out sprints!
Notes for the extras:
- Key is staying on the ball for an extended amount of time!
GPP rocks the KSL Travel Show with BC & DW! Getting a lot of practice for our podcast. 1st show is in the can and coming soon!
Also, we are on again this week. Sunday @ 12pm MST! Hope you'll join us for healthy travel tips.