Every minute on the minute for 20 minutes complete:
6 busters 15/20 ea.
Post reps completed to comments.
Daily Extras - Do the HELLth Week Version.
5 rounds of the following:
1 min wall sits
Post reps completed and seconds missed (wall sits) to comments.
- Classic soul crusher. Hang onto your shorts.
- I have fallen out of love with the jump at the top of this movement, but didn't have time to re-film the move. Drop the jump and be sure to get your hips and arms fully extended at the top.
- Be careful with your back today. Sometimes when the going gets extra rough (like today toward round 17) we lose a little focus on form. It's understandable, but unwise. As you come out of that burpee and begin to heave the weights, take just a small pause to reset your spine. If you do, you should be just fine.
- Some of you get a little backache with burpees anyway. It is the nature of the move for some. Doubling that up with a lift from the floor could be cause for a bit more worry. So, if you are prone to back pain (even if you're not) , take this move a bit slower than usual burpee speed. And form up that spine when pulling from the ground. It'll keep you healthier.
The 12 Workouts of Christmas
Starting today at GPP we will have 12 challenging workouts leading up to Christmas. Yes, it's only 12 workout days (not counting Sundays) away. Are you up to completing all 12?
If you complete all 12 you will be given a raffle ticket to win one of three prizes.
- A FREE Month of GPP
- A FREE month of High Fitness (Tuesday and Thursday eve's at 7pm)
- Another FREE month of GPP
And for those off-site ...
- FREE premium subscription to the GPP site for 1 year
There are 2 rules to qualify for the drawing:
- Post "I'm in" to comments.
- You must post daily in comments. You may do it under your alias, but you this has to be done by midnight of the day of the workout. Just put something like, "done." It's easy.
Are you ready for the 12 Days of Fitmas?! Ha! It's going to be fun Ya'll (I got that from Akansas).