- The DB bent rows are strict.
- Don't divide this workout in to 2 parts. Just do it in rounds as written.
- Biceps curls are strict. If the weight is too light, or too easy make adjustments. Make sure you note the adjustments to comments.
- If you are looking for a little more out of those skull crushers, do them on a stability ball. Keep those hips high please.
- If your calves are still a little sore from Monday, this ought to help loosen them up.
- It's getting to be that time of year again when bad weather will force some of us inside. When this happens, it's important to make appropriate subs/alts. To do this you'll need a good understanding of the purpose of movements inside of a workout. Sometimes this isn't so straight forward. For example, sometimes I program a burpee because I need you to elevate your HR. Other times I program a burpee to balance muscles of the shoulder joint. Most of you have a pretty good idea which is which. However, if you aren't sure, drop a comment on the site before you storm the workout. We'll get you set straight.
- During the winter months, try to sub/alt minutes for minutes. If I program a 400 m run and it is icy where you live, simply sub the run for a 2 minute rope jump, or burpees (about 50), or box jumps, or switches etc. It would normally have taken you, on average, 2 minutes to run that 400 m.