Daily Extras - After the workout complete 3 rounds of:
75 stab crunches
rest 30 sec.
- Sitting here watching Spence, Chip, Mo and the crew at NWA set up their new 18,000 sq/ft facility. It opens tomorrow. It is the future of health and fitness. I am sure of it. Amazing place.
- So I'm wondering what we should do tomorrow. Spence goes, "Let's do Fitzoner!" I'm totally in but the weather is sort of sucky. He goes, "Let's sub the run with 1000 rope jumps!" The guy is a visionary.
- This workout will be substantially longer. It's perfect. Still, try to do it in under 20.
- The video at the R wasn't make specifically for this workout, but it's the same kind of thing.
- The 1000 rope jumps MUST be completed at the beginning of this workout.
- You may NOT partition the rope jumps.
- You may partition pullups, pushups & squats.
- Superfits try to complete this workout in under 20 min.
- Common 5 round partition = 10 pullups, 15 pushups, 30 squats.
- Common 10 round partition = 5 pullups, 8 pushups, 15 squats.
I got up at 5:30 this morning so that I could be to the airport by 6:30. Was pretty busy running around doing some last minute packing. Travelled half the day with a pitstop in Denver to get to NWA. When I got here I spent a considerable amount of time waking around getting situated (car rental, etc.) then helped a smidge with the gym.
It seemed like a busy day.
All day long I had an app running on my smartphone. It was one of those stupid things that count your steps. Wanna know how many steps I took? It was fewer than you think.
Do you use a daily tracker? What are your thoughts about them?
Wow what a place GPPFitNWA. I was so impressed I forgot to get a pic of the pool. Ha!