Daily Extras -
- Using your own clock, a new series begins every 4 minutes.
- Jog 1 mile after.
- It's the V-ups the get you on this one. If your abs are too smoked from crunches yesterday, swap V-ups for 70 Superman back ext. Report swap to comments.
- You may use monkey motion on the bent rows.
- Do the BRs with palms facing away from you as demonstrated in the vid (just for today). It places more focus on the biceps.
- Looking over the comments from last time, most vets were getting each series done in about 3 min. 2 min are more rest than are expected. If you are getting 2+ min rest, consider the Extras.
Holy CRAP! I just didn't realize. Thank you for the inspiration Lindsay! I needed it this week. Also, thanks for letting me share these.