Daily Extras - Run a 400 during the 2 min rest. You'll need to hurry.
- This workout is meant to be an ALL-OUT 4 min sprint! Just sit-down, shut-up, push hard and holdthehellon!
- If you are pacing yourself during the 4 min, you are doing a different workout than we posted.
- A lot of folks will be doing the v-ups on the box. You know, that sit down and lift your legs thing while you crunch? That's all-good, but you'll get more out of it by running to the mat, or just dropping to the floor and doing REAL Vs.
- Vets might need more weight for the triceps.
- The GPP Jumping Pullup
- How To Do A Kipping Pullup
- If your HR isn't in the sky (or, if you are feeling froggy) during the KB couplet, consider a bigger KB 35/55.
5 new workouts this week!
During certain times of the year, "re-focusing" can be valuable. None more than now. If I had to narrow it down to ONE single week where health and fitness goes wrong, it would have to be THIS week.
THIS is the week we all get busy. Halloween is right around the corner, which means we've got a lot to get ready for. Costumes, decorations, parties and etc. We've got a lot to do which makes it particularly tough to get to the gym.
It's also the time of year when it becomes, not only acceptable to cheat on our diets - it's expected. Tradition IS tradition. Besides, a couple of "fun size" candy bars aren't going to hurt a soul, right?
Those are famous last words.
Problem is, the "busy" doesn't really let up until, like, mid-January. The other problem is a single "fun size" candybar (or two) is NEVER all we throw down.
This week GPP will do our part to derail the impending derailment. 5 new workouts should help this. Hope you'll come check them out.
The other thing is, we'll be pulling out the ol' Sin Bin next week! So start thinking about the nutrition plan you want to follow throughout November. Happy to help you with this. Click here for cool nutrition plans and diets. I'll be asking you to commit to these nutrition plans (one of mine, or one of your own), beginning next Monday! This will help us all stay on track. So, get all of your candy down before then, because after Monday - it'll cost you! All proceeds are donated to the local food bank, which is a particularly good cause this time of year!