Daily Extras -
Switch out the 5 chinups for 10 pullups!
- 250m row half speed? - Focus on getting the most out of your row. Use THIS video for reference. Remember, legs - hips - then arms. Longer strokes are faster, generally. You may consider slowing your stroke to get the most out of each pull.
- Also, 5 reps of chinups might not be enough to tax your system sufficiently today. If this is you, add weight to the pullup as opposed to incr'g reps.
- Complete the warm-up top to bottom as written.
- We don't advise super-setting the chinups with the bent rows since both are using agonist muscle groups.
- We think the term "agonist" is well named.
- If your back is smoked from those KBs yesterday, sub the KB swings for alt DB biceps curls 15/20 (conditioning style).
Come get HIGH, Thursday nights at 7pm!